DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Rule for Blogging Site “RemindersOfHim.com”
Effective Date: [7/31/2023]
RemindersOfHim.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is committed to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and to protecting the rights of copyright owners. This DMCA Rule outlines the procedures that copyright owners or their authorized representatives must follow when submitting notifications of alleged copyright infringement regarding content posted on the Website.
II. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content posted on RemindersOfHim.com infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement to our Designated Copyright Agent (contact details provided below). To be effective, the notification must include the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material. Please provide specific URLs or other identifying information to facilitate the removal process.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
III. Designated Copyright Agent
All notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent:
Name: [Name of Designated Copyright Agent]
Address: [Physical Address]
Email: [Email Address]
Phone: [Phone Number]
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our Designated Copyright Agent. The counter-notification must include the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any judicial district in which the Website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
V. Repeat Infringers
RemindersOfHim.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrights.
VI. Modification of DMCA Rule
RemindersOfHim.com may modify this DMCA Rule at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for any changes. Continued use of the Website after any modifications constitute your acceptance of the revised DMCA Rule.
Please note that this DMCA Rule is intended to comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. However, nothing in this Rule shall constitute a waiver or limit any other legal rights or remedies available to the Website or copyright owners under applicable law.
Date of Last Revision: [7/31/2023]